Wanted badly to follow the ‘The Sunday Currently’ thing but am never good with keeping up with dates. So, as much as I adore Sundays: I’m sorry dude, it’s not you, it’s me.
The past weeks have been my chillest. And I probably am going to have major sepanx with everything that is currently. So far, 2015 has been full of feels– of real talk and just cray days. It just feels like I fell down the rabbit hole, and going back to my usual (school, acads, alarms, and whatnots) is just too alien for my ‘now’ life.
- READING through Camie Juan‘s blog. Life/Blog peg. *heart eyes*
- WRITING this post. (This probably is how this line would look like for all my Currently Vol.x posts ha!)
- LISTENING to the Workout playlist on Spotify even though I’m not working out.
- THINKING about life (lol yes I have moments). I’m just having major Alice feels right now: “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” (Or I just can’t accept that my next break after this weekend would be in 2 months time.)
- SMELLING my bed. And tea. I smell like my bed now, been glued here with my laptop for hours.
- WISHING I can catch up with school next week.
- HOPING I won’t forget anything for tomorrow’s adventure. Having an impromptu trip with friends to Zambales! The water baby in me is splashing like a Magikarp.
- WEARING my fave loose gray shirt. I need more gray shirts. I love gray shirts.
- LOVING that I’ve been painting/drawing/art-ing a lot lately. Feels like high school again. And HS me has less thoughts, more just be-s.
- WANTING unlimited money for travel. My bucket list of places to visit just keeps getting longer and longer.
- NEEDING money as well. Haha. I am spending too much on gas and toll fees lately. Why did my dad even allow me to start driving?
- FEELING happy. Genuinely. Like for real. Maybe watercolor has happy drugs infused in it.
- CLICKING through other The Sunday Currently posts. Just because.