No, I’m not at the beach (rewind to 2 weeks ago please). I’m drowning instead in exams and schoolworks. But still, here I am typing, and fixing my art haul. I definitely need to set my priorities. (And stop scrolling through old beach photos.)
- READING berlin-artparasites posts. Word of caution: have your life vests ready. You will drown in emotions.
- WRITING the alphabet like a 5 year old. And squiggly lines too! I’ve been working on my handwriting with traditional ink. (Yay for new art materials) And the amount of ways to write a single letter is overwhelming me at the moment.
- LISTENING to Begin Again’s Soundtrack. Definitely my go-to good vibes playlist.
- THINKING of how I should spend my remaining Sunday hours. Never enough time on weekends.
- SMELLING blankets. And cookies.
- WISHING I was Keira Knightley. #goalz 😂
- HOPING I can keep my sanity for the dreaded last month of school.
- WEARING grey boxers and a red and white striped tank top. Though will shower and change after this. Dad needs to replenish office papers, and I’m going with for some books/art supplies.
- LOVING calligraphy tutorials. Bought a new set of materials from The Craft Central, and though I said I won’t open them until after the semester: boo hoo self: 0 self control. Now I need more ink and nibs!
- WANTING $$$ Please let money be downloadable as well.
- NEEDING a haircut– my bangs are everywhere and my head semi looks like a bird’s nest right now.
- FEELING meh. Like a lagging phone or something. Maybe it’s PMS, or the heat, or why I’m 20 and still don’t have superpowers. Meh.
- CLICKING through Pinterest boards. Best digital inspo board around (aside from Tumblr, that is).
Hope my coming week (and yours) won’t be as toxic as the last.