This is going to be boring (and typed fast) because I’m writing this as a break to studying (kudos to me having a break when my progress level is at around 10%!). Also, *cue drumrolls,* dundundun… 4th The Sunday Currently post! Wew. Stuck to it for a month now *shoos commitment issues and praises self*.
- READING Principles of Foundation Engineering. WTF. College life is a sad life.
- WRITING scratch solutions and formula sheet for tomorrow’s exam.
- LISTENING to the playlist here in the nail salon. Hah! I’m studying in a nail salon (Don’t judge, or do, I don’t really care.) //backstory: I bite my nails when I’m stressed/during exams, so I usually have my nails done on these days so I won’t bite them.
- THINKING of how much hours I have left before the exam, and how unwise writing this blog post is at this time.
- SMELLING nail polish. Like paint. Addicting.
- WISHING I had a brain microchip. Or camera eyes. That would be so cool, like screenshotting everything I see.
- HOPING May ends quickly. Sans the blood, sweat, and tears.
- WEARING a weirdly patterned dress (oh geez, just realized how much more gay can I get today).
- LOVING all the food I got to eat this weekend: chocolate cake, ice cream, breakfast set for lunch and dinner, and strawberries. Strawberries!
- WANTING to lose weight after I just realized everything I ate this weekend. Life, why? Food, why?!
- NEEDING to kill the internet. This is getting me nowhere near my acads.
- FEELING nada. Don’t feel anything. This may be the denial part of the fact that I only have a line left to write before I get back to my books.
- CLICKING the publish then close button after this. I can do it. I can close the browser *cries digital tears*.
P.S. If I fail my exam, I’m blaming this post. Haha.