Sunday morning, rain is falling. (Steal some covers, share some skin.)
- READING Love, Rosie. Still. Unto finishing this tonight. Because messed up priorities.
- WRITING nothing in particular at the moment. Just this.
- LISTENING. Not listening, instead, I’m watching this short animation film right now. Is so cheesy. But so cute. *vomits rainbows*
- THINKING should I eat? Should I not? Should I coffee? Is that even a question?
- SMELLING hmmm, I smell food being heated down the kitchen so I might stop typing and go there nao.
- WISHING “Internet, pleaaazzzz be faster.” Yes, go on, go finish downloading my book 3 days from now, when my exam is over.
- HOPING for a whole week suspension. (Not wishing for rain, just suspension lelz)
- WEARING a red shirt maybe 3x larger than my size.
- LOVING Cole Sprouse’s Halloween costume (Milo Thatch), but mostly just Cole Sprouse is enough to love. Oh god arms, oh god aesthetics, oh god everything.
- WANTING Cole Sprouse, no joke. Okay, I’ll settle with a slice of cake. Or banoffee. Or passing exams. I’ll go with passing exams.
- NEEDING to start studying. But no.
- FEELING cold.
Wala bang mag-ooffer ng jacket?Jk. Feeling happy despite the rain, and surprisingly chill (literal and not).
- CLICKING more Cole Sprouse photos. I should stop.
Hope everyone’s night is warm. Stay safe.
And in love: #Lando #Landi lol k bye. Here’s to making cancelled classes productive!